NDT X-Ray Film Processing Chemicals simple for storrage and transportation. Free of hazards with temperature stability. The NDT Fixer protects your radiographs from deterioration with age.
No hazard labels. As their formulation completely excludes any hazardous substances, there are absolutely no transport restrictions for our NDT X-ray Chemicals.
Offshore use possible and you will never experience any problems with the disposal of materials in offshore or similarly remote locations. Even their transport by aircraft or helicopter is unproblematic.
You can use chemicals that are frozen by simply thawing them out and using them routinely. All their properties remain unaffected. No worries in hot weather. Our NDT X-ray Chemicals remain stable in temperatures of up to +40°C for a period of 14 days.
DÜRR NDT X-ray Chemicals can be used with all film processing machines and they are also suitable for manual development.
- Standard film processing time 8 min ± 10%
- Developer immersion time 100 s ± 10%
- Developer replenishment rate 900 ml/m² of film
- Fixer replenishment rate 1200 ml/m² of film
BAM certified in accordance with standards DIN EN ISO 11699-1:2012 and ASTM E1815-08 for:
- AGFA STRUCTURIX films: D4 (film system class C 3), D5 (film system class C 4), D7 (film system class C 5)
Supplier: DÜRR NDT