DIO1000 with the best parameters and functions.
- Well balanced between ergonomics and functionality: easy solutions for your daily applications in workshop, laboratory and outdoors. Due to its adjustable handle, the instrument sits stable on any surface you encounter, even on round parts.
- Large bright color LCD screen 1024 x 768 pixels, excellent visibility on the direct sunlight.
- Optimum performance and extended connectivity.
- Lightweight 1,28 kg / 3,04 lbs and just 34 mm thin.
- The DIO 1000 combines the powerful advantages of digital design with the detailed dynamic echo information to bring back the “analog look and performance”, using sampling rate of 200 MHz.
- Direct access to 12 main functions.
- Burst pulser selectable and tunable for optimum probe matching to satisfy a wide range of tough-to-penetrate applications.
- EMAT for non-contact testing.
- Trigonometric flaw locatio n functi on wi th curvature correction automatically calculate s depth, surface distance and sound path to flaw along with the leg of the inspection when using angle beam probes. All TOF measurements can be displayed in mm, inches or μs.
- Standard DAC, JIS-DAC, AVG, API, Automatic Thicknessmeter, Auto Gain, Auto Freeze, Automatic Calibration, Curved Surface Measurement.
- Weld rating calculation simplifies the rating of indications in welds according to AWS Specification D1.1.
- B-scan imaging – thickness mode or RGB palette.